Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh Moody,
I took at look at the board but every topic I looked at was blank and I'm not joining any forum just to look at the content on there so how about letting visitors look at some of the topics before deciding to join eh.

Just a thought

Cheers Bryan :D

bryan1 said:
Eh Moody,
I took at look at the board but every topic I looked at was blank and I'm not joining any forum just to look at the content on there so how about letting visitors look at some of the topics before deciding to join eh.

Just a thought

Cheers Bryan :D

this is not a board i made
the maker it 7018

you have to sign up to look at the info
were still trying to figure that one out allong with some other problems

we think its the hosting server
they updated and are having some problems

Really?

Do you think it's the hosting server? It may be that if not registered, you just can't watch any topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back