Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new LCD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

So I have bought a new 19" widescreen monitor it has some preset features for viewing text pictures and video, this actually does make some difference, for example it is very difficult to read text with the video mode enabled it seems to actually process the incoming signal. Does this entale an actual video processor in the monitor ?

It says it uses 42 W in the manual but I wonder in standard mode is this hypothetical video processor/enhancer disabled ? the worst thing is my video card also has a video playback enhancer which was quite over saturating things until I disabled it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back