Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

Today I got a awesome new laptop! I have been using some 1G mass transfer devices to bring all my stuffs onto this computer. I have 2 in my room now, one desktop and one laptop. I love this new laptop. It is light, huge monitor, and a ton of awesome features that I love about it. It has:
2G RAM
1.5G Core 2 Processor
160G Hard Drive!
CD/DVD Drive!

I also downloaded the firefox browser, which is awesome. It is the best browser I have ever used.

hmm you need help

i know what you need but you have to give me more information about that

------------------------------------------------------
Net Fırtına E-Ticaret Sistemleri www.netfirtina.com

what are you talking about??? I dont need anything!

So do tell us... will this new laptop change your posting habits in these here forums?:rolleyes: :p

man i know that system , thats so bad , you have to change your mother bord , because you will need some bios problems and rem slots would be burn . you know that . so i know what you need

------------------------------------------------------
Net Fırtına E-Ticaret Sistemleri www.netfirtina.com

It is fine raskopi, i fixed the options under the mother board options.

HiTech: OMG STOP HARRASSING ME, ITS NOT FUNNY

or what? you gonna reach through your monitor and slap me?

Seriously though could you please leave him alone HiTech or I might be tempted to reach for the magic red square. ;)

raskopi said:
man i know that system , thats so bad , you have to change your mother bord , because you will need some bios problems and rem slots would be burn . you know that . so i know what you need
It's a laptop not a desktop PC, since the OP did not post a model number how do you know it's bad? What are rem slots and why would they burn? As for BIOS it's model specific why would you assume it's buggy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back