Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

roykik

hi people.i'm Roykik from philippines.hope to learn here.ty:D

Hi Roykik,

Welcome, what kind of electronics are you interested in?

Mike.

Welcome. It'd be best to write phillipines in your locaton then so people can help you better if you need to get ahold of some strange parts.

roykik said:
hi people.i'm Roykik from philippines.hope to learn here.ty:D

hi Roykik and welcome..:)

We would be pleased to help, just remember to post a diagram, if possible, with any questions you have.

Also tell us whats the purpose of any project and how much work you have already done yourself..

Doing it this way should get you positive replies.

Pommie said:
Hi Roykik,

Welcome, what kind of electronics are you interested in?

Mike.

Audio and RF things.but I'm always spend my time fixing TV and video appliances .

dknguyen said:
Welcome. It'd be best to write phillipines in your locaton then so people can help you better if you need to get ahold of some strange parts.

thank you sir,I almost forgot
DONE:D

Gayan Soyza said:
Everybody will like you to help you except one.Because you have stolen audiogurus transmitter circuit & put it under your name.

sorry man but i've just amazed his project thats why i used it as my avatar.
well..i"ve changed it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back