Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New here. Fading LED project

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfishvt

Hi Im new here and have been searching for a design. I want to install some LED's in my car door panels and have them fade blue/green/red etc. Ive found projects that allow this but I also want to be able to find a color I like and hold it at that color. I have a very small amount of circuit knowledge. Any help would be great. Diagrams, instructions, videos or just point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
You really need an RGB controller circuit for this using a microcontroller such as a PIC but you will need at least a minimal understanding of programming to even rip someone elses code let alone write your own.

Do a search on google for RGB pic circuit or led moodlight circuit and have a look at some code to see if you will be able to go down this route.

Off hand I cant think of a non micro way to do what you want.

Gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back