Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New guy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Mitchell

Hi all,

New guy here, though I could sign up and see how this place is.
One thing I will say is I had so much fun signing up! The anti-bot captcha thing was to assemble an image. I spent 10 min perfecting the alignment of all the tiles!

So a bit about me...
21, single and in a wooden workshop most of my time! Love electronics, its all I really do to be honest. Got some nice projects coming along including a Z80 computer which is working so far (has TV output, PS2 key board input and I2C memory storage).

All the best,
Robin

Hi all,

New guy here, though I could sign up and see how this place is.
One thing I will say is I had so much fun signing up! The anti-bot captcha thing was to assemble an image. I spent 10 min perfecting the alignment of all the tiles!

So a bit about me...
21, single and in a wooden workshop most of my time! Love electronics, its all I really do to be honest. Got some nice projects coming along including a Z80 computer which is working so far (has TV output, PS2 key board input and I2C memory storage).

All the best,
Robin
Hola Mitch. Good to see you here!

Happy New Year.

Atferrari! I see you too are here!
Strange to see other members on other forums ^_^

I will try to be a positive input here!!!

Robin,

On the same topic, such as electronics, you will find members participating in various forums.

PCBs is a recurrent topic also here. Good oportunity to assist with your experience.

Ah I meant to say the workshop is made of wood but I do prefere to work with wood than metal ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back