Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Game Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

Due to my extreme boredom, I have developed on online game. You have to guess the circuit. All you get is hints, and have to ask questions to obtain the answer. The person that gets the circuit is the new game master. Must give good clues. Ask good questions.

Here goes first hint.
The circuit uses one TTL logic device. :p

This isn't a fun game, we play it continuously here with the new users...
I usually loose interest after the first few attempts at getting some specifications for whatever they are trying to build.

Doubt I'll be able to guess, but i'll give it a try.:D

How many pins on the TTL device?

Doubt I'll be able to guess, but i'll give it a try.:D

How many pins on the TTL device?

Standard TTL device. 14 pins. Doubt that will narrow it down much.

How many other components support the TTL chip in the circuit? Excluding the power supply.

Let's assume Vcc bypass cap. So none :)

Circuit is a fully functional block.

Last edited:
Boredom, ancient technology, single chip, with a noob vibe =
Debounce flip flop?
By "fully functional block" do you mean that the circuit stands on it's own and performs a useful function?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back