Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Baby Doll That Says "You crazy b***h"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi,

I thought this was pretty funny really that a company would make a baby doll that says that, in a little baby voice too, but some people are trying to sue the company who made the dolls.

I didnt want to provide a link but if you cant find it in a quick search i'll send it PM.

It's really funny to hear that little baby voice mouth those words, and some are calling it the "Potty Mouth Baby Doll".

Could this be the start of the evolutionary effects of South Park? :)

Good for a laugh...

Last edited:
BrownOut, unless it was somebody in the company who did the hack on them, there are too many for it to just be a hack. It's all over the internet.

Sounds like over sensitive people grasping at straws to me.

See for yourself.
**broken link removed**

But then again how many women with or without children have you seen that more than justified that term anyway? :eek:

I guess that's a product of our import everthing economy. What sounds like baby goolge-ga-ga to the chinese manufactuers turns out to be an obscene pharse in english. Think I'll go buy one :)

Thing is, how many are tempted to buy one for the Mrs, just as a joke?

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, how awful!

Please get your child something better than that. I was in the toy design business for many years. In fact, I was the very first employee of Lund and Company, the design studio that created this sublime and dignified educational toy that I hope you will see fit to gift in lieu of that vulgar doll - http://www.doggiedoogame.com/

Please get your child something better than that. I was in the toy design business for many years. In fact, I was the very first employee of Lund and Company, the design studio that created this sublime and dignified educational toy that I hope you will see fit to gift in lieu of that vulgar doll - http://www.doggiedoogame.com/
I put that on my wish list to Santa!

LOL Duffy! Not sure that's much better than a baby doll that calls you a crazy b***h though! :D:p

So proud to have worked there. *sniff* (wipes tear away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back