Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Network card

Status
Not open for further replies.

engsamer

I bought satellite receiver prifix 9400 which include network adapter for opening encrypted channel for free buy connect it to internet dsl cable
so is any one know how to make this card and how to sold it in the receiver
or is any one know how digital satellites receivers work and what is the main components and how to modify it

Satellite TV providers go to great lengths and expense to use an encryption method that is very difficult to circumvent. It's unlikely you will find any info on the web on how to do that.

funny , very funny
No humor was intended in the replies. But I'm glad you were amused.

However I think it's likely that whatever you paid for the pirate adapter and receiver is money down the drain.

Satellites communication is advanced tech. and i know that 90% of electronic Hopis play with boring small circuits but I'm trying to open an advanced section of conversation to improve our skills in this subject , That all ... so if any one can share his knowledge off course I will be happy

Illegal hacking into electronic systems is not usually supported on this site, whether it's advanced tech or not.

And what do the Hopi Indians have to do with it?

Last edited:
I 'am not ask for hacking , i 'am ask for tech. Advanced tech because i found very little forms related to satellite communications and
how the receiver system work in details , so if any one has the knowledge please he will welcome and no need for any ball ****

Satellites communication is advanced tech. and i know that 90% of electronic Hopis play with boring small circuits but I'm trying to open an advanced section of conversation to improve our skills in this subject , That all ... so if any one can share his knowledge off course I will be happy

What's an "electronic Hopis"?

I 'am not ask for hacking , i 'am ask for tech. Advanced tech because i found very little forms related to satellite communications and
how the receiver system work in details , so if any one has the knowledge please he will welcome and no need for any ball ****
You originally stated you had a network adapter "for opening encrypted channel for free". That sounds like illegal hacking to me. So who's handing out the male bovine (ball?) excrement anyway?

Last edited:
I think

I think we let the main subject and start talking in he said or she said , please i ask again if any one can share his knowledge in satellite communications and tv broadcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back