Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nerve Testing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

nye

Im sure many of u must've played the nerve testing game(dont know its exact name)..its where there's this long twisted wire, and the aim is to take a ring through which this wire is passed from one end to the other..if it touches the wire, a light or buzzer sounds, and u lose...i've been given the task of building one...i was thinkin of having a system where intially a green LED is lit..then using and SPDT relay, if and when the competitor touches the wire with the ring, the relay is activated and the green LED goes out and the red LED lights up...but i like to know how the circuit can b made so tht the red LED is lit until the circuit is reset..i hav submitted a rough schematic diagram also..pls pls help me cos i hav to make it by tmrw!!!tht is i got only 1 day!!!!

Attachments

• untitled14.JPG
    untitled14.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back