Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Negative Voltage Laser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash1

I need to modify a laser to act as a negative voltage (generator?) laser.

The text I read says:
Connect one end of the light bulb to the negative output of a modified laser drive. The modifications of the laser are negative voltage and positive ground.

All information will be welcome :)

Lo mismo te digo! Veo que eres colombiano.

I read that in a deleted video from youtube. The guy doesn't specify what kind of laser drive did he used. But there is a video showing the device running. It's difficult to explain because the guy wasn't working with common electrical current.

I know there are negative voltage generator circuits, but I don't know how to apply it to a laser drive.

si señor, muchas gracias! :D

Don't trust on youtube videos, its plenty of "uncommmon experiments" showing free energy lasting forever, beating gravity, dollars inside 9V cells, and other funny crap.

I don't see how the lasing medium could be modified to generate electrical energy, and if It could, I guess the size of the surface is too small (compare that with the relatively huge photocells required to light up simple things) to justify even connecting the multimeter and measuring that.

Yes, 90% youtube videos about free energy and related, are a hoax. I'm 100% agree with you. But this guy have read a lot and he shown a true experiment. Maybe here anyone can't answer my question, because the guy was using other kind of electricity and here all people uses common electrical current.

A 'Negative power supply' is commonly used to drive laser diodes, since the body of the diode is connected to +ve, it makes better sense to ground the positive, as the body of the diode is usually fitted tightly to a heat sink....

Before connecting you need to check the circuit for more details...

thanks
aa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back