Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Negative triggered 12v Flasher circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ149

Hi all,
Need a little help in building a cct that will flash my indicators 2 or 3 times when a 1-2 second Negative is applied. Basically I have built a remote control unit to lower and raise the doors on my Z1, then lock them.
**broken link removed**

I will be wiring the central locking onto the receiver and the central locking relay that uses negative supply to open and close the locks. Ideally I would like it to flash twice to lock and once to open. If I need to build two CCT’s that’s not a problem, or even a kit would be great. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back