Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Negative Feedback loop dissertation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've just started a pre-university dissertation and I wanted it to be on electronics as I should be taking EEE as my uni course.

So, I decided my title would be "The efficacy of negative feedback loop monitoring systems in brushless DC, AC and inductions motors based on PIC architecture controllers: A comparison of PWM methodologies."

I've got a few ideas on how to do research, but none have come from a pro. How would you guys research this? It'd be cool to hear how you'd tackle it.

Thanks. :)

I would search my school library online database for books, technical articles etc. It includes many international technical databases like IEEE Xplore, SocialScience, SpringerLink, ScienceDirect etc. Then I would read all the relevant material I can find and make notes and create a reference collection to the material.

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed this. Mmmm, all very helpful, however, how would I do an "experiment" so to speak on this? How could I measure how effective the different negative feedback loop systems are?

Sorry, I missed this. Mmmm, all very helpful, however, how would I do an "experiment" so to speak on this? How could I measure how effective the different negative feedback loop systems are?

Do the literature research first and you will get plenty of ideas about how to do the experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back