Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Needproject ideas for senior project

Status
Not open for further replies.

srj

Hello,
I am frantically searching for a project idea for my senior project. I would like to do something with microcontrollers. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some suggestions. Thanks.
SRJ

tansis that is insane and impractical :shock:

Think about something practical that would make life easier or fun. Rubiks cubes do not apply because they are annoying!!!

-these are my ideas:

-remote control toy car with over-powered engine(s)
-stereo consisting of fm/am , cd , alarm, clock all under remote control built from scratch. e.g you set the alarm to 6am, @ 6am your stereo automatically turns on full blast to wake you up!!

I dunno i had lots of ideas before for my school assignment. ATM i'm working on the remote control toy car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back