Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

needed: a simple alarm circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Champoux

I am trying to find a simple circuit to make my R/C car have a single brake light. I want it to work somewhat like this:

The six volt reciever pack will supply the power for the circuit which will vary from6 down to 0 depending on the amount of throttle used.
When the battery signal , which is supplied from the line leading to throttle servo, goes down to 0 I want this circuit to send 3 volt from another source to a jumbo (10 mm ) bright red LED.

If anyone can help i would be grateful.
thanks ahead for any help ron
medionlver@netzero.net

Exactially at Zero may prove a bit difficult.

But I think a PNP transistor could be used as a switch. With Too Little Bias being recieved from your Varying Supply, it will conduct, turning on the LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back