Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need "wow" ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eman

Greetings,

I'm a graduate student at CTS (College of Technological Studies), majoring in Communication Electronics, and I have this course called Graduation Project. Now, the task is to look for a nice final project that would get the approval of my professor, hence, I'd finally be able to work on it. So far, unfortunately, I've given my professor tons of projects, but he keeps saying "it lacks the "wow" element!" I mean..for God's sake! Anyway, I really need simple, affordable, and "wowing" ideas. If any got some, boy would I be thankful!!

P.S: Whatever you got, just post it!

Hmmm

I'm not sure if these ideas would be very practical and a little bit towards the science fiction side, but I think it would be cool to build stuff using laser. Well anyway here are some of my ideas.

A holographic digital clock
A state of the art laser security system guarding say a daimond
A touch screen keyboard
A holographic keyboard activated by blocking light grids on the keyboard.

Well actually scratch all of that... What exactly are your limitations and what are you good at. I need more spacifics such as what knowledge of circuits you are familiar with.

I'll try and think of more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back