Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany Salah

I have to work on some project in electro-communications field .. and I have no experience in surfing internet .. could anyone help me ?? thanks in advance

Anyone could help you that knew anything about the problem you have that you have said absolutely nothing about.

the responses you get can only be as vague or specific as the questions you ask. so far your question rates an answer like "since you understand the candle gives off heat, you know the meal was cooked long ago..." or "i am sorry, my responses are limited.... you must first ask the right question...."

if you ask a question like " i would like to flash an LED twice per second if the pan on a stove is too hot to touch", that's a question that you will get answers to...

thank you all .. but my problem is still till now I have no project to work on and surfing the internet was useless .. this forum title includes << Ideas >> ,, I need only one of them

Last edited:
Hany, you need to refine your search methods, you should be able to find huge amounts of information and suggestions for projects by using the correct search terms. I really wish that all college students, or even high schools students for that matter were required to take a class on how to properly use Google and phrase search requests to get useful information.

Hany, you need to refine your search methods, you should be able to find huge amounts of information and suggestions for projects by using the correct search terms. I really wish that all college students, or even high schools students for that matter were required to take a class on how to properly use Google and phrase search requests to get useful information.

.. agree with you .. :( .. thanks for your kindly observation

If I can offer any suggestions please feel free to ask. The number one problem people have with using any advanced search site is understanding how to use it properly, even with the advent of modern human languages processing to help make the way people ask questions provide better search results; careful manipulation of key words can result in drastically better information returns. Usually what you find (or don't find) from your first search allows you to refine the words you intended and declare more words that returned the incorrect information to the point where you're finally at a site or a list of sites that provide enough information.

If I can offer any suggestions please feel free to ask. The number one problem people have with using any advanced search site is understanding how to use it properly, even with the advent of modern human languages processing to help make the way people ask questions provide better search results; careful manipulation of key words can result in drastically better information returns. Usually what you find (or don't find) from your first search allows you to refine the words you intended and declare more words that returned the incorrect information to the point where you're finally at a site or a list of sites that provide enough information.

yaa .. you are right .. my studies and researches has been dependent on only books and hard-copies of researchers .. only year and half separates me to the first use of internet and search engines .. do you have shortcut method to have a well use of it during shortest time available .

i would also recommend that if you want to try a new search for something you haven't tried searching for, clear your browser history. google, by the use of cookies, builds a database of searches you've done, and the results you've clicked on, and builds a browsing profile on you. if you spend most of your time googling cat videos on youtube, and want to look for electronic projects, your first page (or first few pages) of results will be cat videos, not electronic projects

Hany, it's all about terminology, if you're using the wrong terminology or in an improperly constructed phrase you'll get weird results, if you don't get good results change thw way you're asking the question. Your basic question in the first post would be easy to input into Google as "Electronic Communication projects" The very first non-advertisment link produces literally hundreds of suggestions on possible projects though implementation is a different story you have to dig into that yourself after you read something that you think might be promising. Following a few more links down and you'll run across some lists of final year projects done bringing the number of possible suggestions into the thousands, especially with final year projects many of them have complete breakdowns on what and how they did things that would be a good basis for starting your own similar project. Searching for that next will net you more information than you could read in hours.

Just think about your search terms and actually spend a few minutes trying. Using a browser with support for tabs (multiple open pages) and possible dual monitors is a GREAT help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back