Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to swap a relay w a similar relay where do i look for replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff jones

the chip is an omron g8p 1ca4p v 18 vdc 250 v
and a g8p 1a4p 30 amp
the cost for shipping from manufacture is 10 times more than the chip itself.
I need a similar US made chip that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
isn't there a website for comparing and swapping chips w the similar chip just different manufacture

Some of your part number implies one of this family. But from Omron I don't see an 18 volt coil? But your v 18 vdc implies 18 VDC coil? Also these are mechanical relays, why a ref to a chip? The part numbers just don't make sense.

If what you have is what is in the link I provided, you can likely find a similar or like relay from Tyco maybe in their T92 series. If what you have uses a socket rather than just 1/4" spade lugs individual you mat need to change the socket. You don't list a location? Omron is a manufacturer, what you want is an Omron distributor wherever you are.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back