Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to recover my mac book pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

{XtremeDry}

I have a mac book pro which is late 2011 version. I am having an issue with it. I have been trying to turn it on; however, I am able to hear the sound of fan working but the screen is not turning on. Plug in the power cord and wait for few moment, the screen is on a little bit, then it automatically off and the fan stops working too. I am thinking about the CMOS battery is bad but i am not sure. Any one had this issue before?

Have a look on Louis Rossman's youtube page for troubleshooting help for Mac stuff, I'm sure you will find some useful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back