Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to identify surface mount FET- ADUE16

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydag71

As I have already posted elsewhere-- I am in harsh need of help and have looked everywhere without decent result- I have a burned out 5-in-1 from a popular rc helpcopter, the main motor fets/transistors went in horrible fashion and I am trying to relpace them and also design an alternative pcb for the thing in my spare time-

These FETs or transistors are coded as follows; ADUE16 breaks down as:

AD are underlined
U has dot above
E in caps, like rest are too
16 in smaller font runs vert beside the 'E'

I am hoping someone has a decent smt code database at their disposal because the online ones are no help at all-- I have already started emailing various manufacturers- it is for sure not ON or IOR semi parts, possibly Motorola transistor but I think its a FET rather-- I do have a rough schematic I could post if it would help but cannot supply a pic cause of crappy cell cam!

This part is tiny bit larger than sot-23,, I think maybe a supersot-3 (fairchild) or sot-346/tsmt-3 (Rohm),, I am about to search their sites and email them both,, but again am hoping to obtain a datasheet or proper part number so I can find proper fet or decent alt!

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter-- it has gobbled up a month already!! cheers j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back