Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to identify an ic chip maker. the logo on the ic is ND which N and D are joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_ysk

logo on the ic is ND which N and D are joined as one.

the complete printout on the 16 legged rectangular ic is such:
ND (joined) SE094
(next line) 3N31
--------------
ND SE094
3N31
-------------
generally the whole ic is looks like above between the 2 dotted lines.

this ic is found on the toyota previa deck meter board.

if anyone know and better still, has the datasheet, i would really appreciate if anybody know what ic is this. thx

andrew
andrew_ysk@yahoo.com

ND is likely NipponDenso, which is wholly owned by Toyota. Not likely that you can buy this over the counter somewhere. (Not unless you are willing to buy >100,000 of them).

Last edited:
there is a normal electrolyc capacitor of dimension 4mm dia, 7 mm height, with very faded marking of Cathode side, faded marking of 313E. i suppose it is 31000 pico farad. guys anywhere to find this rating capacitor ? the voltage have to be 16volt and above.

thanks you.

thx u mike for telling me the manufacturer. that sure saved me some time looking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back