Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to hire someone to build a project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

standry

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to hire or just where to look to hire someone to build a project for me? I've searched online and got nowhere...

This project has stalled do to my inexperience and i would like to hire someone, project details below
:

Small motor with lead screw that will run from 10-20 minutes at a time and travel approx 2 inches per second then imediately reverse direction to the start position and repeat.
In a previous thread i recieved ideas on how to proceed. I believe with cross over relays and microswitches.
to continue, the motor will be inside a closed case, with some sort of speed control, 2 or 3 settings are fine. It must be approx. 9 inches tall, run on 8 aa batteries, the lead screw will travel up and down pushing approx 2 lbs.

Would like to work w/someone in NJ.

Any ideas would be helpful, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back