Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to find some cds photoresistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaetan8888

Hello

Anybody have those cds photoresistors ?

NSL-7540, NSL7550, NSL-5160, NSL-5170

It's for my old HP-333A distortions analyser.

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

Hello

I will take a look.

Here is the specs of those cds photoresistors.

Thank

Gaetan

-------

NSL-5160 CDS cell

Spectral Peak (nm): 550

Resistance at 2 ftc (Ohms): 100K

Min Dark Resistance (Ohms): 67 meg

Maximum Voltage (Peak AC or DC): 100 volt

---

NSL-5170 CDS cell

Spectral Peak (nm): 550

Resistance at 2 ftc (Ohms): 700K

Min Dark Resistance (Ohms): 467 meg

Maximum Voltage (Peak AC or DC): 100 volt

Hello

Maby I can filter out the output of my Xantrex to get less noise.

And for my sound system I can use an analog sinewave inverter using a ferroresonant transformator like this one that I include the schematic.

I have some MTP60N06HD power mosfet, I can use two of them in parallel for each side of the output.

I did ad, on the schematic, a diode between the LM324 out and the mosfet gate, and I would also ad a 100R resistor on those gate for less oscillations, but maby there is others mod to do.

Thank

Gaetan

**broken link removed**

Hello

I forfet to say that I allready have big transformer for that analog sinewave inverter using a ferroresonant transformator.

Gaetan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back