Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to find replacment Transformer Kenwood Basic Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimK

My brother has a Kenwood Controller with a bad transformer. I haven't been able to find any specs on it or a replacement. The part number is L01-2776-05 or L01-2776-05 one is 120/220 the other is just 120v. I have located them on the web but all say that they are no longer available. If I could find the specs I am sure I could come up with a substitute. I have included a pdf of the circuit in the hopes that someone could make some suggestions.

Thanks
Tim

Attachments

• BASIC C1 SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
    668.4 KB · Views: 431
Thanks, I have been unable to locate such a transformer. Do you know of any sources. Or would it matter if I used 2 separate transformers 1 24v and a 12v.

Thanks

Separate Transformers fine. You might have to add a small power resistor in one or both secondaries to match the DC rectified voltages shown in the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back