Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to find a 25k slide POT

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

I just got done ordering from allelectronics.com for a few upcoming projects

One that I want to get done with right away so I can use my drum set is this variable controller.

**broken link removed**

Please note that I am using a Roland TD10 module so I need a 25k ohm Linear Slide POT for the project...Only thing is I can't find one anywhere.....

Anyone know of where to get one?

www.Mouser.com, Mouser electronics has slide pots. I didnot see 25K, but perhaps you could use a different value for your circuit.

That product isnt a slide pot. Its adjusted by the knob on the end and that moves the white slider along to indicate its location, similar to the red line that moves on an old radio tuning dial. Its probably very small too, a trimmer tends to be a PCB mounted pot that is not frequently adjusted, just set up once or re-calibrated every so often.

Try edlieelectronics.com . I got an assortment of them that is supposed to be 15 various lengths and ohmages for $2.50 but they all had about 2" stroke and about 10K ohms. You could put 2 or 3 in series. If they don't have them now, let me know. I have more than i need. (no charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back