Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to build an inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexzy

hi thanks for the reply,but i ithink i did not explain fully.its like a project i have to submit and after that i would use it for personal use cos i love the stuff.pls i need to build a 12v,220v-240v,50-60hz,1.5kva or 2kva.pls am begging i need an understandable circuit diagram with things i need.i have a few items.i know its costly but am an electrical student and its my project.pls anyone who has info pls help me.i have to submit ontime.thanks as u reply.merry christmas and happy new year.

It will cost you a great deal more to build than to buy a 1.5kW inverter than to buy. This question comes up fairly often from Indian students but to date it's much cheaper to buy.

Bill, aint that the truth, but the man needs to hand build one proving his expertise in PS design, utilising all your years of experience. Hes begging for you to provide a custom solution, how could you refuse? ;-) and ontime begum!.

My best suggestion would be build a small 5W square wave type eg 555, some transistors & a 12.6v to 220v transformer. I doubt any instructor would actually expect a commercial grade UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back