Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need suggesions for trickle charger/backup, 5 volts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

elangomlog

hi
this is elango. iam designing a ckt for motor and temp controller,with pic. i need a battery back up(trickle charger) for the controller only to retaining set values,which were set before power failure so that the process can continue with the old set values after the power resumes.the power cut may be for a short duration(max 1hour).thank you

I recommend a simple 6.9V supply with LM317, this can charge a maintenance-free lead acid battery in parallel mode. LDO can work from 6.9V.

hello friends,

i thank you for the suggtion to use lm317.i really want to use a trickle charger ckt since i have committed to do so, please help me with some sort of ckt which uses a trickle charger chip which acts as a charger cum supply for my 200ma load (microcontroller, lcddisplay & backlite etc).so that i can use a maintenance free batery as a backup.

somebody please help me with some sort of ckt which uses a trickle charger chip which acts as a charger cum supply for my 150ma load (microcontroller, lcddisplay & backlite etc).so that i can use a nicad /nimh batery as a backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back