Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some information on 3 transistor-like parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilykat

Board marked D2, is a 3 pin package similar to (but smaller than) TO-92 transistor, has marking 502 6390. What is it? Diode network or what?

Board marked IC3 and IC4 are both 3 pin package also similar to transistor, one has RE5VA25A D010 and other has RE5VA39C 0002. Google search found similar numbered part as something akin to battery watch dog for SRAM or something but I can't find the match or the pinout detail.

I just like to know what the pinouts and basic detail are so I could figure if the board is fixable or not.

Board marked D2, is a 3 pin package similar to (but smaller than) TO-92 transistor, has marking 502 6390. What is it? Diode network or what?

Board marked IC3 and IC4 are both 3 pin package also similar to transistor, one has RE5VA25A D010 and other has RE5VA39C 0002. Google search found similar numbered part as something akin to battery watch dog for SRAM or something but I can't find the match or the pinout detail.

I just like to know what the pinouts and basic detail are so I could figure if the board is fixable or not.

Hi Wilykat,

No offence meant, but quoting all these part and board reference numbers alone is not much help.
"A (good quality) picture can paint a thousand words"
so if you can post a picture of the board and tell us what the board is out of, along with make and model details, it may lead to us and you to a quicker answer.

thanks, Rotarymaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back