Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some IDEAS....in micro controller projects!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmudur85

Hi there,..

I want to do a project just for interest and I want to make it using any one of the following chips 8086/8085/8051 or any other chips...

I have great interest in micro controller devices. but i am just a beginner.. :eek: ..just learning about the microprocessors and micro controllers. :confused:

I want to improve my skills to 1 step higher by doing a simple project.

Can any one help me by sending some ideas.
...any bright, simple and innovative ideas are appreciable.

thank you....:)

Last edited:
uC Project

Hi there,..

I want to do a project just for interest and I want to make it using any one of the following chips 8086/8085/8051 or any other chips...

I have great interest in micro controller devices. but i am just a beginner.. :eek: ..just learning about the microprocessors and micro controllers. :confused:

I want to improve my skills to 1 step higher by doing a simple project.

Can any one help me by sending some ideas.
...any bright, simple and innovative ideas are appreciable.

thank you....:)

You would do yourself a great favor if you would not look at such old chips (late 1970s), but if you must, I found this link which might be of interest to you:
Final year Microcontroller Design Projects BotHack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back