Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidos76

were can i find out how make/have made a bluetooth component? needs to recieve audio, do phone functions, and be able to connect to a like device for communication.

were can i find out how make/have made a bluetooth component? needs to recieve audio, do phone functions, and be able to connect to a like device for communication.

If you are willing to invest a lot of time, you can consider making something yourself but of course it will involve a lot of study and searching for the correct parts. I suggest that you not even start on this path unless you have some electronics experience. Alternatively, to find someone to make this for you, you need only search for an engineer or engineering company experienced in wireless design. Start with an internet search since such people advertise on the internet, and search specifically for small companies or one-person design firms, as they may be more interested than are large companies. Beware that this path will cost quite a lot of money.

If you get stuck trying to find someone to do this for you, PM me for further help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back