Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanscapp

i need to build a circuit for my flight sim ,landing gear indicator lamps.
i have a micro switch whith tree innputts,and the circuit should turn on tree led's
after some seckonds after the switch is pushed,but the led,s must not go on at the same time ,since they indicate the tree landind weels.
then when the switsh is turnd "off" the tre led's should turn of in the same manner ,whit
delay. hope you understand ,and will give me some help, 5v power suply.

i need to build a circuit for my flight sim ,landing gear indicator lamps.
i have a micro switch whith tree innputts,and the circuit should turn on tree led's
after some seckonds after the switch is pushed,but the led,s must not go on at the same time ,since they indicate the tree landind weels.
then when the switsh is turnd "off" the tre led's should turn of in the same manner ,whit
delay. hope you understand ,and will give me some help, 5v power suply.

hi,
Something simple like this circuit should do the switching OK.
Experiment with the capacitor resistors to get the time you want.

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    29 KB · Views: 174
thank you wery mutch :)

hi,
In case you use a single pole switch, add a 47K to 100K on the output side of the switch, so that the junction of the the 3 resistors are connected to 0V via the 47K resistor. This will provide a discharge path for the capacitors,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back