Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help with a simple LED circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

raresh_r

Hi, i need some help because i have some trouble with a very simple LED circuit. i want to connect 2 LEDs to a CD player accumulator, but i don't know what resistance to use. i have some on a board but don't know the value and a measuring gadget (don't know what is the english name for the gadget that measures everything you need)

can someone tell me an other way to find their values ? how do i calculate the numbers from their colors ? and what is the best one for the 500mA accumulator because i want the LEDs to be bright :(

raresh_r said:
Hi, i need some help because i have some trouble with a very simple LED circuit. i want to connect 2 LEDs to a CD player accumulator, but i don't know what resistance to use. i have some on a board but don't know the value and a measuring gadget (don't know what is the english name for the gadget that measures everything you need)

can someone tell me an other way to find their values ? how do i calculate the numbers from their colors ? and what is the best one for the 500mA accumulator because i want the LEDs to be bright :(
The gadget is called a Multimeter.

You can calculate their values here:
**broken link removed**

By accumulator, you mean the batteries in a portable CD player, right? How many batteries are in the CD player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back