Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need simple project ideas for an ameteur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCF

I need some simple electronic project ideas, I am a student and so they need to be quite simple and easy to build. Also any links to sites which might help would be useful and if you have any circuit diagrams they would be greatly appreciated.
Thx for your help! :D

i started with flashing LEDS>.. they are neat but get boring over time LOL

Good luck ...

Ciprian

there are many projects u can start of with....it mainly is dependent on ur major interests....i started of with simple infrared remote controls...then moved on to alarms etcetc....i then made a telephone receiver...but wat u need is a gud start...u can get it frm here..

https://www.electronicsforu.com

go to the ciruit lab...here thr r many projects of varying difficulty...chose one and just start...

regards...

siddharth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back