Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need simple low-cost project

Status
Not open for further replies.

two4one

hello friends , am loking for a simple low cost electronics project for my academic submission.
your suggestions and schematics would be helpful to me.

Simple and low cost are relative terms. Help us to help you by telling us more about you, the course, your capabilities with regard to electronics.

thanks for reply...

i have found a lot of projects over web.... but doesn't know which works good which weren't. one more thing i should think here is some schematics posted on web may/mayn't suit for all countries.

about me....

consider as a NULL in electronics.... lol
all i know is making very simple circuits with RC,RL, with some diodes or FET or OPAmp(IC741) etc...,

am thinking of making either a simple FM receiver or a "traffic lights model" with LEDs... don't know what that may cost to me...

if you know any suggestions please post...

Radio cirucits can be tough to get working.So rather say avey from them.

Just try to find somting that you think is good but is cheap.

one more thing i should think here is some schematics posted on web may/mayn't suit for all countries.

We're not mind readers here. Where are you from?

Someone Electro said:
Radio cirucits can be tough to get working.So rather say avey from them.

Just try to find somting that you think is good but is cheap.

thats the problem with me...

i have no knowledge over prices of electronic circuit elements.....never purchased before :cry:

motion said:
one more thing i should think here is some schematics posted on web may/mayn't suit for all countries.

We're not mind readers here. Where are you from?

lol , no need to be a mind reader ... but think of voltage differences in different countries..... here its 230V doemestic purpose.

Well you beter find an good store to buy your parts from.And browse a litle.

So you get the idea of what parts are expensive and what cheap.

Also i dont sugest you working whith mains if your new.

If its 230V i wod gues your someware in europe

Someone Electro said:
Well you beter find an good store to buy your parts from.And browse a litle.

So you get the idea of what parts are expensive and what cheap.

Also i dont sugest you working whith mains if your new.

If its 230V i wod gues your someware in europe

thanks for your suggestion. you need to still walk some far.... am from Southeast ASIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back