Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need several small parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxer

attempting my first project, i looked several places online culdn't find exact value of these items..

I need 15 of each item please direct me where i will be able to get these parts, also looking or a PCB but i found that one several sites.

1500ohm 1/4W Resistor
680ohm 1/4W Resistor
47µF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor
BC337 45V 800mA NPN Transistor

if you know any places on i should look also let me know
thanks
max

Nigel Goodwin said:
Maxer said:
williB said:
us or uk..?
US currently serving military in Turkey but shipping address is a US address APO adress
thanks
max

Considering 75% of all TV's sold in Europe are now manufactured in Turkey (due to EU subsidies) there should be plenty of components out there somewhere?.
yes but i am near iraq the uncivilized part of turkey, so i just want to purchase online to ship to my APO address if possible.

Jameco.com
digikey.com
newarkelectronics.com
mcminone.com

I've dealt with jameco and digikey and they're ok... :D

digikey is super easy to find what you want, and they're prices are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back