Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need schematic urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycxxi

good day everyone!
i am curretly looking for a schematic diagram of an automatic blood pressure monitor. It is a ReliOn automatic inflation blood pressure monitor model HEM-741 CREL. I have searched everywhere and i am still not able to find a diagram that shows me the detailed information and all the different connections that i need. If you think that you can help me in any way or give me some advice, please do so and let me know. I need this schematic very urgently and if any of you are willing to get that schematic for me than we could arrange something so that I may give you a monetary compensation if you do get me that schematic. If you are interested in doing doing so, you can send me an e-mail at ycxxi@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back