Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need rotary switch for welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzostd

I'am trying to purchase a replacement rotary switch for a older Hobart Handler welder (late 80s)
It is a Ark-Les 271-91-149 11-639
I was at the Ark-Les sight and could not find the # or a cross.....All input is appreciated
Bill

Did you try emailing or calling them? Sometimes they may have such information on paper, but not on their computers...

I have a couple of rotary switches or wafer switches as they are sometimes known as. The current rating and how many contacts are about all you need. You can take some out (wafers) or put some in relatively easily. If you could let me know I may be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back