Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need recommendation for car amplifier kit or PCB for TDA7560

Status
Not open for further replies.

drabina

I am currently working on a car amplifier project as a replacement for my head unit. It is going to drive my mp3 player. I already have volume/tone control, VU meter buffer and analog VU meter (going for the retro look :)).

What I need next is an amplifier kit that will drive four speakers. I am not looking for a lot of power but I need to drive four speakers. I found TDA7560 but I am unable to find PCB for it. I have no equipment to make pcb myself so I am looking for Gerber layout to send to company that makes them.

I am also open to recommendations for an amplifier kit that could I use instead of TDA7560? I would like to get my hands dirty soldering but since I am a noob, kit would be preferred.

Thanks.

Didn't I answer you on another website?

The TDA7560 advertises 50 Whats per channel (saturated square-wave input and output with a 14.4V supply into 4 ohms). 80 Whats per channel with a 2 ohm load.
You don't listen with it clipping its head off.

Its output is actually 16 Watts to 19 Watts per channel at clipping into 4 ohm speakers with a 13.2V supply.

The pcb layout is on its datasheet.

Yes, I did post in two places.

I finally went with PCB board with three TA2020 for 6 channels. Ordered it assembled and modified for 12V battery power source. My project is moving forward, hurray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back