Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need quick help with basic pcb layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

patman_h

Hey, I'm working on this board for a project at my highschool, wondering if you guys could quickly look over my board to see if there is any obvious errors in my pcb design.

I am building the CREATE USB interface (**broken link removed**).

Here is the schematic: **broken link removed**
Here is my board: **broken link removed**

I wasn't sure if the schematic i have is right, i am feeling as though the connection after the 4.7 k resistor off of pin 1 should go to pin one (VPP) of the ICSP header instead of VCC, what do you think? That's why i left it, i can always just use a jumper...

I also didnt know the parts in my pcb program for the usb header or for the switches so i used pads and measured them out... they fit with the pads i have on this layout...

if you wouldnt mind taking a look that would be great!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back