Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need quick help please C231 data

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

hi

i am repairing a device and i need a quick answer for c231 dat sheet
it seems it is a transistor

thanks in advance

epilot said:
hi

i am repairing a device and i need a quick answer for c231 dat sheet
it seems it is a transistor

thanks in advance

Japanese transistors commonly start '2S' so they don't print it on the casing, it's probably a 2SC231, which is a TO5 cased transistor, is your's TO5?.

hi Nigel

really i dont know any thing about TO5
but that transistor is a thing like a 2n8050 or a c945 transistor but a bit smaller and flatter
yest i maight be a 2sc but i could not find any thing about it at my data books on my PC only thing i coud to find is 2sc2310

by the way this is from a car Wirerecorder, it has a DMC4002-001 IC(pins are at 4 side) and there is no voltage on its pins so i have to know its data sheet, does anyone have any idea? it seems it is for turing i think,

Nigel Goodwin said:
TO5 is the encapsulation, it's a metal cased transistor, a 2SC231 is 40V Vce, 700mA Ic, and 650mW.

an IC? :?:
are you sure it is an ic?
what kind of ic is that?!

it sems you wanted to say a transistor, am i right?
i need to know its (e,B,C)please and is it a Nchannel?

epilot said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
TO5 is the encapsulation, it's a metal cased transistor, a 2SC231 is 40V Vce, 700mA Ic, and 650mW.

an IC? :?:
are you sure it is an ic?

IC?, I never mentioned an IC?.

what kind of ic is that?!

it sems you wanted to say a transistor, am i right?

It was what I said?.

i need to know its (e,B,C)please and is it a Nchannel?

ALL 2SC transistors are NPN, the databook gives it pins as EBC, with E near the tab.

hehe

o yes it was an stupid word,
i dont know why i made that mistake!perhaps that mistake was cased by the hard final exams :lol: :wink:

any way thanks alot Nigle for your advice

Attachments

• 2sc231.gif
    2sc231.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 608
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back