Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Projects n These Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitins60

Hi friends,

i got an opportunity to do Projects Based on

1. Smart Card
2. Gsm
3. RFID
4. Ultrasonic Signal Transmitter/Receiver
5. Ethernet Card

recently our college has signed with National Instruments and NI people will select one best simple project using above chips/cards.
All those cards are premade and supplied by them, we need to use Serial Port and Those cards and NI LabView to do projects......

so i stuck up here, since projects must be based on anyone or more than one of them....

so i would like to here ideas..... please..... :rolleyes:

Update! We are allowed to do project based on any hardware, not only those 4 cards..... so many options are open now!!!

Last edited:
Hi friends,

i got an opportunity to do Projects Based on

1. Smart Card
2. Gsm
3. RFID
4. Ultrasonic Signal Transmitter/Receiver
5. Ethernet Card

recently our college has signed with National Instruments and NI people will select one best simple project using above chips/cards.
All those cards are premade and supplied by them, we need to use Serial Port and Those cards and NI LabView to do projects......

so i stuck up here, since projects must be based on anyone or more than one of them....

so i would like to here ideas..... please..... :rolleyes:

perhaps a digital measuring tape is possible with ultrasonic Tx/Rx with using a PIC with Serial interface to computer

Last edited:
Update! We are allowed to do project based on any hardware, not only those 4 cards..... so many optons are open now!!!

Good for you.

i would like to do wireless data transmission between two computers.... but i have been trying to find any schematics and information related to it in google and here.... and found one **broken link removed**

but however i am looking for efficient and more featured schematic....

features:
1. wireless transfer between two pcs
2. bluetooth capability

Why would you need any schematices or circuit diagrams when you can buy wireless routers very cheaply?

Hi, I wanna to do a project on water level control.can any one give the circuit diagram on that.

Please give more info, do a google search, and start your own thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back