Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need note about ultrasonic sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tek_.

....................sorry....................

Last edited:
Sonar

Sends a high frequency sound pulse and measures the time it takes for echo to return. Then uses speed of sound and return time to calculate distance to object.

Good in water. Nothing travels as well or further. Okay in air. Bad in wind. Speed of sound affected by air pressure and temperature. Accuracy decreased by wind. Frequency used determines tradeoff between a small beamwidth and longer distance.

tek_. said:
1)What is ultrasonic sensor,
2)ultrasonic sensor operation,
3)ultrasonic sensor application,
4)ultrasonic sensor advantage and disadvantage.
1. some device that can sense the presence of ultrasound
2. uses piezo electric crystal that is tuned(resonates) at a particular (ultrasound) frequency
3. many-sonar distance finders, proxymity detectors , movement detectors , fault finding etc
4. adv and disadv between what .?

.......................sorry...............

Last edited:
Another "please do my homework for me" type question if ever I saw one!

JimB

tek_. said:
the advantage of ultrasonic sensor and disadvantage of ultrasonic sensor..
That's like saying "What's the advantage of an LED and disadvantage of an LED"; seriously are you retarded or something?

Hero999 said:
That's like saying "What's the advantage of an LED and disadvantage of an LED"; seriously are you retarded or something?

no, not retarded, just intellectually lazy and academically dishonest. And please don't insult retarded people by associating this guy with them.

philba said:
no, not retarded, just intellectually lazy and academically dishonest. And please don't insult retarded people by associating this guy with them.

oh come on.. u maybe more experience then others doesn't mean u can call them retard.. maybe he is jus learning? But i must agree tho.. that he is lazy, i mean those kinda info u can jus find it on the web..

holobean said:
oh come on.. u maybe more experience then others doesn't mean u can call them retard.. maybe he is jus learning? But i must agree tho.. that he is lazy, i mean those kinda info u can jus find it on the web..

ok, sure, I won't call him retarded. oh, yeah, I DIDN'T. sheesh...

come on people, watch your attributions. don't put words into someone's mouths...

I already told you the advantages and disadvantages. Read the second paragraph of the second response.

Last edited:
Either way he should learn English or put something sensible in his location and I might have resisted the flame.

I'm not lazy.and i'm not retarded too...i'm sorry if i've made difficult here..i just want sum one help me..anyway i appreciate it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back