Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED NETWORK ENGINEERING BASED PROJECT IDEAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salauolayemi

Hi Folks,
I'm a final year student of a university in nigeria. I'm into Network Engineering and Cisco Technologies and really need you guys' ideas to fanthom a project realating to my field. i've come accross so many electronics based project but hadly found one relating to Network Engineering.
Hope to read a reply from you folks!

Note: The Only Project on my mind now is Electronically Controlled Home, but this is not directly inclined to Network Engineering but what do you guys feel?

ideas

I've not got much knowledge of network engineering salauolayemi,. I have been readin some interesting things recently though.

People are looking at changing data communication in office and factories. They are looking at using IP to transmit all data types (control included) to allow for a centralised network, reduced cabelling etc. Perhaps you could devise a piece of hardware (for home control) that could plug into a centrallised network. This way it could be controlled over the internet, a local PC or even a PDA wirelessly through a router?

Maby making some kind of Wierles data trasfer or transfering data realy fast ower IR or optical fibers meby even ultransonicly

Ive seen that some guys on an univerciti made an conection betwen two computers whith bongo drums but it was slow (they made it to prove it that it cod be done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back