Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Massive Help with a 16f88 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildred

Need Massive Help with a pic16f88 project

i need massive help with a project i have to do at uni, i need to write a program using a 16f88 chip and it has to be wrote in mplab. i was thinking of doing a 24hour clock but was unable to figure out how to controll all the numbers on it, any help would be much appreciated or any ideas for another simple-ish project.

thanks in advance
Mildred

Last edited:
Mildred said:
thanks for the help but decded to go with a walking toy, like the walkign pig thing.
Ah yes the always popular university degree based on "the walkign pig thing."

Last edited:
justDIY said:
how much mass are we talking about here, and what gravity reference are you using?

I prefer lunar gravity to earth gravity, lots easier to move mucho mass on the moon - except for the no oxygen part, that kind of sucks.

You must be referring to the flying pig thing
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back