Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info on Teledyne 321CJ 16 pin DIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

labman1

I am debugging a Beta Products pcb part number 304330. It has 6 of these chips which which are the only IC's on the board. I need to know the pinout to be able to create a test fixture to verify operation and possible re-design the obsolete board. The date codes make me believe this board was make in 1985 and the chips have date code of 8450. But I can't find the data sheet on-line. I found one site that calls it a quad dual-input NAND gate which is believable, but I couldn't determine which pins were inputs and which were outputs based on voltage readings, so I am not sure this is true.
A schematic of the 304330 board would be ideal.
Any help or suggestions where to look?

321cj

Hi dude! this is one of a kind. good apetite.:D

Attachments

• datasheet[1].pdf
    155.6 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Thanks for looking and posting! I don't think this is the right datasheet though. My reasoning is that on the board the six chips are mounted on, pin 16 is tied to Vcc and pin 8 is tied to ground. I found this same datasheet a couple days ago and tried to make sense of it and the board layout, but I don't think this is it.

321cj

At the bottom of the page you could see it has the number CS321CJ, what I could suggest is to give them a call and find out if it apply to it.

This might help

Teledyne was bought out by Telcom. The telcom part# is TSC321. The only data sheet I could find is from a company called Sertech Labs. Hopefully this helps

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 869
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back