Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need info on a NK641 diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampy

I have a TIVO PS that got hit by a surge and now I have a shorted NK641 diode. I cannot find any info on this component. The component number is D something but the symbol is like a 3 lined capacitor with a slash through it. Anyone have any info for specs or a source for this? TIA.

I have a TIVO PS that got hit by a surge and now I have a shorted NK641 diode. I cannot find any info on this component. The component number is D something but the symbol is like a 3 lined capacitor with a slash through it. Anyone have any info for specs or a source for this? TIA.

Since it is marked as a diode, but it has the diagonal line through it which leads me to believe that it is a voltage supressor diode.

Does your TIVO box still work?

Some pictures of the power supply and where the diode is located would be helpful too. ;)

-Ben

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back