Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need IdeaS in My Project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcm

hi .. i am currently thinking of project that can be control / monitor by me using the HELLO DEVICE IDE .. example some temperature control / light brightness control . so I need Your For the IDEAS!! pls Help i need it In 2 wks time ! thanks!

hi .. i am currently thinking of project that can be controlLED / monitorED by me using the HELLO DEVICE IDE
What is The "hello device IDE"?

.. example some temperature control / light brightness control . so I need Your For the IDEAS!! pls Help i need it In 2 wks time ! thanks!
If you need our ideas, then you are not thinking :lol:

Looks like you will have to ask your teacher for an extension since you are somewhat trying for a solution.

You need to be more specific too.

Why not show us everything you have thought of so far, and then maybe we can give you some insight.

as said above plz be more specific,

and yes i too would like to know what the "hello IDE interface" is.

Remember, be creative and think outside the square!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back