• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help

Not open for further replies.


New Member
some circuits on my car amp blew and ive been trying to figure out what they are.i think they might be a thyristor (scr) but iam not sure.the numbers say:1rf32u5.the only thing is iam not sure if i the "1" is a i and the "u" doesnt look like a u.lol.hopefully that makes sense.and it also has "G6" and "1T" on there seperated.the last part says 1(then it looks like an ohm sign) r341k.here is a picture of it one i found on the web.

http://rocky.digikey.com/weblib/Philips/Web photos/568-TO-220AB.jpg
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles