Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali hasan

Hi, I want to design a circuit using lm324 as comparator. The system is to indicate the status of battery, if the voltage of the battery are greater than 13V green led glows, if it is in between 12-13V, yellow led glows and if voltages are lesser than 12V red led glows.....
Can anybody help me, as I want to use that same battery as source....

Google 'battery gas gauge'.

Dear alec_t, Sorry as I am new their so I cannot find the schemetic you have given....
?? I didn't post a schematic. There are many on the net (e.g. as per Dougy83's link); just google for them.

Hi, I want to design a circuit using lm324 as comparator. The system is to indicate the status of battery, if the voltage of the battery are greater than 13V green led glows, if it is in between 12-13V, yellow led glows and if voltages are lesser than 12V red led glows.....
Can anybody help me, as I want to use that same battery as source....
Welcome, ali hasan!
Google "battery monitor with the lm324".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back