Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasleem_r_39

Hi,
i have got "PIC operated room temperature control system with heater and fan and temeperature has to be display on LCD" as a final year project in BEng. The pic i am using is 16f84, analogue temperature sensor LM35DZ, A/D converter TLC549IP and LCD PC1602F. i have no idea how to write the program for that, can anyone help me plzzz..

you could use a 16F690 it has an on-board ADC.

hello,

Actually i have done mini project in second year by using PIC 16f84 so i know little bit about it and secondly i have done my research for use A/D converter and PIC both seperatly. but i have option means can use the PIC you mentioned, which way is the easy one because i am sort of time.

hi,
i am useing external a/d converter TLC549ip,8 bit converter integrate with pic16f84..once i scan the 8 bit dataout into a variable register..then how could i convert this 8bit binary data into milivolt value..can anybody help me on this coding,using assembly language..
thanking u in full of anticipation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back